Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Will's Baptism



We had a wonderful weekend. It was great seeing all my family. I can't thank everyone enough for driving all the way to be there for Will's baptism. It really says something when you have that much family driving all that way.

Everyone arrived Saturday and we did dinner and a bonfire. Will was the center of attention. At one point I found him in the middle of the living room sitting in his bumbo surrounded by my entire family. Everyone wanted to see him roll over and I didn't think he would just b/c but sure enough he rolled from belly to back for all to see.

Sunday was the big day and Will was a perfect angel. He is now baptized and Mike and I are now responsible for teaching him the Catholic religion, so I guess that means we need to start going to Church on a more regular basis.

No comments: