Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Birthday!!

I have been enjoying my new career of stay-at-home mom and watching Will grow. When I started back to work it was nice to have my freedom back and spend time out in the real world. Now that I have been home for a couple of weeks it is going to be even harder to leave my little guy the second time around. I am looking for jobs and there is not a lot out there. We will see where this takes us.

We have also been able to make a couple trips into K.C. for some family time due to the fact that we are both unemployed now. It has been great spending time with my family. Mike is able to do odd jobs here and there and I have a severance so we are doing fine financially.

Will finally got his first tooth on Thursday the 26th and on Saturday the 28th (just before my b-day) he took his first steps. This little guy is going to be hard to keep up with before long.

No comments: