Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Making Money???

Okay, so I just figured out that you can have ads on your blog to bring in revenue. Don't know if this is for real but I figured it is worth a shot. I don't know if this will bring in one cent but since I am not working it is worth a shot.

I have also started coupon clipping. Never thought I would do that. However, even if I got a job tomorrow I would probably still clip coupons b/c it really does save you lots of money. I am still an amateur coupon clipper but have already saved us tons of money. If I can't make money I can save money.

I am shopping a lot smarter now and have almost cut our grocery bill in half.

I have also become quite the cook and baker. I actually made my first pot roast the other night. I know there are a lot of woman who think that is nothing but for me it was quite an accomplishment. My next step is to make a meatloaf. Mike won't know what to do if I end up going back to work.

We are going to the cabin this weekend. This is going to be Will's first trip down there and we are really excited. I will be taking lots of pics so I can post them next week.

No comments: