Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

July Update!!

It has been a very busy month. I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up and the verdict is a Real Estate Agent. The past three weeks I have been going to class and studying at night and I passed the Real Estate Exam the first time. I will be working for Prudential Patterson Realtors out of Troy, MO. It is so nice to know what I am going to do rather than just sitting and waiting for something to come along. Who knows where this will take us but we just hope it is a fun ride.

Will is growing like crazy and doing really well. Here are some pictures of what he has been up to this month.






2 comments:

Finn said...

You hung with Chuckie Cheese?! I'm so jealous.

Meg said...

You will make a fabulous real estate agent. I just know it.