Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

The New House

I know a lot of you have been bugging me to get pictures up and I guess the entire months of April and May I was too busy with Will and putting the new house together. God has blessed us and allowed us to have such a beautiful home that under most circumstances we would never be able to afford. Enjoy!!!





This room is now officially Will's playroom because I don't know what else to do with it.

Dining Room

Living Room


Bonus Room/Upstairs Family Room

Master Bath w/ Jacuzzi Tub (Will uses it more than anyone else).
Yes, this is the master closet!!

Kitchen

Will's Room

The crib only lasted a week before he decided he was ready for a big boy bed.

The view from our back deck the other morning.


Our first Pool Party. The best part of the house.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful Lisa!! Congratulations!

Annah said...

That's a beautiful home. Congrats!