Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Some Fun Things I have done lately......

Dressed up like a pirate:


Went to the Magic House where I got to do all sorts of fun things:


Lined all my animals up on the steps and was quite proud of it:


Went to Playtime and actually went all way up into the play area just like the big kids:



Went to the doctor's with mommy to check up on my sissy:


Went to a cool train show where we all got to ride our own train:


Mommy and Daddy have been really good to me lately and I can't wait for my sissy to come. I love to climb in and out of her crib and break into the tote of baby toys. I have already promised mommy that I am going to be her helper because I am going to be a big brother soon!!!

No comments: