Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brotherly love

Will just loves his little sister and wants to help mom do everything. He wants to hold her and feed her and loves to bring her his animals and blankets. Will also loves to pretend to be a baby himself. He will grab a pacifier and pretend to be a baby, he will bring me the boppy and want to sit in it like Emma does. All this is just play for him and with everything that has happened I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

Emma is doing great and still is a wonderful sleepy baby who only cries when she is hungry. The only problem is that she likes to take just snacks about every 1-2 hours. We will have to work on extending that a tad. She is wearing out all her newborn clothes as we didn't have a whole lot because Will never really wore them at all. I know in probably another two weeks she will be in the 0-3 month and I will be wondering how she grew so fast!!

I got the all clear today from the doctor. I am going off my blood pressure medicine tomorrow and then need to closely monitor it for the next couple days and I should be as good as new. I can now get off my bed rest and 24 hour surveilance I was put on.

Enjoy the pictures!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great pictures Lisa! It seems like just yesterday, I was in your shoes!! My, how quickly a year can go by! Hope all the BP stuff stays away- I had the same thing, during my pregnancy and after! Hope you continue to do well! :)