Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Will's 1st day of 3 year old Pre-School!!


On Wednesday August 17th Will had his first day of pre-school.  He is going to First Baptist in Troy 3 days a week and only 1/2 days.  He did really good on his first day and I got a great report from his teacher.  He did a lot better than me and I did try and stay and spy on him a little but I had to get Emma home for nap.  I have been trying for 3 years to get Will to pray and learn about God but after only 4 hours in a religious school I caught him praying in bed all by himself.  YAY!!!

Here was his prayer: "I pray for my mommy and daddy to get married"  Say what!!!  So I guess he doesn't think we are married because he hasn't been to our wedding.   We had some friends get married a couple weeks ago and he went and we have another wedding in about a month.  With all the talk of weddings I guess he is waiting for ours!!  You never know where they come up with some of these things.

I can't wait to see what this year brings and to see him blossum.  I can't wait for field trips and any time I can volunteer. 

Here is an example of one of his first projects from school. Above the dinosaur are the footprints he drew.




1 comment:

Sarah Epperson Dale said...

Oh my gosh! I am cracking up. That was too hilarious! Love you guys!