Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cousins Weekend

Some of my fondest memories growing up are from when we had our own cousins nights, days and weekends. I have so many memories of all of us together and to this day we are all still very close and I want my children to grow up and have that same closeness. So this past weekend we had a cousin's weekend. We have had several in the past but I finally remembered to take pictures. This is also the first one Emma has been able to take part in (at least a little).

We did everything from showing Kali and Ava how to roast marshmallows in the fireplace to a jacuzzi bath to popcorn and a movie



Here is what happens when you have a bunch of kids and you put a mattess on the floor.





Emma has been doing great since her latest illness and had fun with all the big kids over the weekend!!

Peek-a-boo!!

No comments: