Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

My little Princess Emma turned 1....



I can't believe it has been a year. WOW!!! This had been a year of many ups and a few downs and when you are in the midst of it, it seems like it will never end. Now looking back I wonder where the time went. Emma is doing wonderful now and the ears are finally cleared up and she is just starting to walk. When I say walk I mean hold onto our hands and walk. She has taken just a couple steps on her own but of course there was no video camera around at the time. I know it won't be long.





We had her 1 year check-up today and here are the stats:
Height: 29" (50%)
Weight: 16.8 lbs (5%)

We still need to pack on the poumds but she is completely healthy!!  We are trying a lot of cheese and Greek Yogurt for the calories and whatever else I can get her to eat.  She is a self-feeder so she won't take anything from the spoon. 

In our typical party fashion Emma got to enjoy 2 parties to ring in her 1st birthday.  Here are pictures from the parties. 




 Her 2 cakes in Kansas (one smash cake)!!





Here are her 2 cakes @ home:








Here is a picture of Will wearing his Mickey shirt and Emma in her Minnie Mouse shirt (this was as good as it gets!!)



No comments: