Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January at the Park

We had a beautiful day yesterday so we chose to take some time and head to the park where the kids played and fed the ducks.  I can't believe how fast Will and Emma are growing and how well they can play together.  Don't get me wrong they do have their moments and as I type this Emma is running around the house pushing her shopping cart with Will running after her yelling  "Will you marry me?"  Not sure where that came from but it was quite funny so I had to share that:)


My Monkies!!


Feeding the ducks (with frootloops!!)


Will is now climbing all over the monkey bars.  I no longer have to worry about him getting to the top and being too afraid to come back down.  I now have many other things I can worry about.



Emma on the big girl swing.


No comments: