Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cereal Time

After a long day on Sunday of what felt like I was nursing non stop we gave Will a bottle before bed. He took an 8 oz. bottle. I started to question my supply and called the doctor. They told me that I just have a hungry, growing boy and that I should go ahead and start cereal.

We mixed 1 tbsp. of cereal with 2 oz. of breast milk, so it was really soupy. I don't think he swallowed any but he sure like to eat the spoon. Most of the cereal drooled out of his mouth. We are going to keep trying and see what happens. I hoped this might help him sleep through the night but I was wrong.






Here is another adorable picture we took this week. It looks like he is ready for his own horse.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Don't worry Lis, both of my munchkins went through a growth spurt around 3 months of age and all they wanted to do was eat ant eat and eat. I remember thinking, why didn't this happen when I was on maternity leave instead of right when I went back to work!!!??
This too shall pass...but will most likely happen again at 6 months of age! :) Just when you get this little creatures figured out they change the rule again!

Love the pictures! I am so glad you have the Blog and the Web Albums so that us Kansans get to see little Will grow up.