Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

This has been a very busy week. I started back to work on Monday and had to leave my little baby at the babysitters for the first time. It was a lot harder on me then it was on him. Will has a little girl there that is 1 month younger then him to play with. I have also found out how much of a little pig he is. He is now taking 7oz. bottles at the babysitters. I guess I will have to pump like crazy to keep up.

Will rolled over on Tuesday, September 23rd in front of mommy. He did it 5 times in a row so I was able to record it. He also is wanting to sit up so we got him one of those Pod's. Here is a pic.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Yeah! A Horn Family Blog! Look at little Will...he's gonna be walking at nine months I bet.

Mickey said...

I love the blog. The little guy is so cute I can't wait to see him.
Mickey