Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen.....Introducing William Horn

The Star of the Show!!


Will had his very first school program.  They did it early in the season to get it out of the way because everyone else has their programs in another month or so.  Leading up to the program I would talk to other moms and they would ask if Will had been practicing because their child had been practicing every night.  Will, on the other hand, would not tell us anything.  He said it was a secret and we would have to wait.  So we did.....it was worth the wait!!  I have to warn you. I laughed until I cried. I hope you enjoy it

Entering and waving to mom and dad


"This is the day" & "In the Beginning"

"Trust and Obey"

"My God is So Great"

Here are the songs that just his class sang:
Zacchaeus, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Little Miss Muffet, Proverbs 17:17



No comments: