Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's my 10 Month Old!!


My dear beautiful little girl.  Today you are 10 months old and it is also Valentine's Day.  I can not begin to tell you how much I love you.  I love you in everything you do.  I love watching you play and learn.  I love watching you and Will play together.  I love watching you sleep.  I just LOVE you!!!
You are approaching the 16lb mark but are not quite there.  You are definitely getting taller and are filling out your 9 month clothing as far as length goes.  You are starting to eat really well as long as it is you that puts it in your mouth.  You have eaten everything from macaroni and cheese to chicken sticks.  Your favorite things right now are the squeezable fruit and veggie puree's.  You are a champ at eating all the Gerber snacks like puffs and their crunchy snacks.  You still hate a spoon and are starting to take a sippee cup. 
You are finally crawling on all four's!!  Yay!!!  You are pulling up on everything and are holding on to things and walking along.  It won't be long before you are chasing after your brother.  We had to put a gate at the bottom of the steps because you have already figured them out and mommy doesn't want to take any chances. 

Love Mommy!!

No comments: