Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's with my little man!!

Emma got a post about her so I have to do one about Will too.  We had to start the day out with some heart shape pancakes.  It is little things like this that are so easy to do and mean so much to a 3 year old....I know because I remember my mom doing things like this for me.




and some gifts from Nana, PaPa, Mimi, PaPa





Will then had a "friendship party" at school and I was the Room Mother.    We played games, read stories, did crafts and handed out Valentine's and ate all kinds of yummy treats.



Here is one of the crafts from Valentine's Day.




I wouldn't of wanted to spend Valentine's any other way.  I love you Willbo.  You are always going to be my little man.  Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: