Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2 Months Old!!


My sweet baby girl. You are such a wonderful baby and I am so happy to be your mommy. You are starting to smile a lot right now and love to play on your Baby Einstein playmat. You are a great sleeper and have given me consistant 5 hour stretches at night with even one 7 hour stretch thrown in there!! You are still 100% breastfed and are nursing about every 3 hours. Our basic schedule during the day is to eat, then play for about an hour (we are trying to stretch that out a little), then we sleep, then we eat.....

As of today you are 10 lbs and 1/2 an ounce (25%) and 23" (75%). I guess mommy is going to be the short one of the bunch. You sure look like you are going to be a redhead like mommy but we will wait and see. I also think you are going to have blue eyes. You are such a beautiful baby and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

I know with your big brother running around you are going to want to try and catch up to him so for right now I am just treasuring every moment I have my baby girl because it goes by so fast.

I love you Emma!! Love, Mommy

No comments: