Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Party Time & Baptism

Will turned 3 on June 14th but we just had his birthday party this past weekend along with Emma's baptism. I was very fortunate to have a lot of my family come and celebrate.

The pictures begin with Will's real birthday day:



Once Mike got off work we took Will to Incredible Pizza which is like a Chucky Cheese x 10.  We had a great time just the 4 of us.

Miniature Bowling:

Shooting with Daddy:
Bumper Cars:

Pirate Party


"Shiver me Timbers, I'm 3"



Emma was able to wear the Baptismal gown my Aunt Becky made 32 years ago. It was absolutely beautiful and was the perfect touch to a perfect weekend with family.



Uncle Tim and Aunt Sarah the Godparents
x








Godparents with both their Godkids!!

No comments: