Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Big 3!!


I can't believe my little boy is 3 years old today. You are growing so big and just amaze me every day.
As of today you are 33.8 (75%) and 39 1/2 " (90%). You wear a 3T bottom and are a 4t/5t on top. You wear a size 10 shoe (WOW!!) You sleeping is still something to be desired on behalf of mom and dad. We are very routine in a bed time of 8:00 but you have started with some night terrors along with wanting to come into our room at night because Emma is in there too. You get up anytime from 5:30 when your dad leaves for work to 7:00a.m. You are taking some good naps, from 1.5 to 2 hours long.
You eat just about everything you can get your hands on just like your daddy. You are potty trained with a few minor issues we are working on but all in all I can take you out and about in big boy pants.
You have become daddy's best buddy and are mommy's little helper. You are also a great big brother to Emma.
You love riding your John Deere and playing outside. You love playing on your park. Your imagination is so much fun to watch and I can't wait until you and Emma can play together.

Some of Will's most recent cute sayings:
"You are my best friend in the whole world" to mommy and daddy
"You are my little princess" while laying on the floor talking to Emma
"I'm gonna give you a knuckle sandwich" to mommy (apparantly heard it on tv)

I love you very much and you will always me mommy's baby!!

No comments: