Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 1/2




I can't believe Will is already 3 1/2.  Here are some of his current stats.  He is 42" tall and is 39 lbs.,  he wears size 11 shoe, size 4 pant and size 5 shirt.  Will is full of life and energy.  If only I could bottle it up and use it for myself.  Will's imagination has just taken off and it is so much fun to just listen and watch him play.  He is a wonderful big brother and truly loves his baby sister.  We are just starting to get into the sibling rivalry stage as Emma becomes more mobile.  Will loves to play with his trains and loves making forts and houses.  He loves being the star of the show and loves to put on shows for us and will gather us and sit us down and say "Ladies and Gentlemen....introducing William Horn" and then he will do some sort of silly trick or show.  Right now Will goes to preschool 3 days a week but only 1/2 days.  He is always very excited to see me just after lunch until recently when he would rather stay with his friends then go home.  I think I will stick to my guns till next year as they grow so fast already.  He is still a pretty good eater and we don't have to hound too much.  Right now he would rather snack than eat a meal.  He always says "I'm not hungry, I just want a snack".
He is learning so much each and every day it just amazes me.  He can recite the alphabet and count from 1 to 15.  He can write a W...working on his name.  He can completely dress himself, go to the potty, wash hands, put dirty dishes in the sink, make his bed, put dirty clothes in the washer and many more things.  He is just growing so fast.  I can't wait for the rest of this year as my big boy heads for the big #4!!!

No comments: