Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

8 Month Photo Shoot













My  mom found this adorable outfit from Mudpie and I just had to get some good pictures in it!!
I love how she is staring at the camera in all of these shots.  I also love that both my kids were born on the 14th, it makes a lot of things so much easier.  
 I think we have finally hit the 15 pound mark.  Emma is in 3-6 month clothes and is starting to grow out of some.  We have tried on a few 6-9 month clothes but she just swims in them.  She is in a size 2 diaper and there is no point discussing socks or shoes cause they never stay on.  She is definitely on the move and although she still isn't crawling she can definitely get to where she wants.  Food:  we are still strictly breastfed and the only food I can get in her is by using her mesh thing.  She will eat just about anything using it and her favorite food is frozen yogurt.  She is down to 2 good naps a day with some car naps if we are out and about.  She goes down around 7:00 p.m. but still wakes up a couple times to eat.  I am working on weaning her off at night but it is a process when I am completely exhausted and I know how to get her to fall asleep right away.  I just need some willpower (or earplugs)!! 

No comments: