Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 Take 1

This Christmas has been a great one and continues to be. Mike and I have 2 healthy happy children so we couldn't be happier. This year and last year we were home on Christmas Day and we are trying to start some of our own family traditions. Of course, on Christmas Eve we go to Church but I wanted some other traditions. We had a wonderful Christams Eve Day watcing Christmas movies and playing games.  Here is something else we tried this year.....



Roasting Marshmallows by way of the fireplace on Christmas Eve Day!! (Even though it was 50 degrees out we had to light a fire)


I am quickly realizing that when you have 2 kids you will hardly ever be able to get a good picture of both at once. Here is my attempt at a good picture in front of our tree before I gave up.




I guess I will have to get used to cropping and cutting.  Here is my hambone and my princess!!


Here is our family picture in front of our Christmsas tree!!!    Ummmmm.... I think we need a new tree!!  HeeeHeee!!!  The tree we have is the one I got 10 years ago when I lived in a condo.  It is only a 6 ft tree and when your husband is 6'4 posing in front of the tree........that just doesn't work.  I didn't realize how small our treee was until I saw this picture.






It looks like someone was a very good boy.  There were 2 things that Will wanted more than anything this year.  He wanted a bat cave and a firetruck that shoots balls.  Santa decided to make him sweat and didn't leave either gift at his house but he did leave lots of other cool toys.


Emma was most excited about eating all the wrapping paper.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from this year.



After our little Christmas we headed to Mimi & Papa's for Christmas with them and the girls.  The kids got some great stuff and we had some good family fun.



Here is my little elf and the all important bat cave that Santa brought!!!



Here are all 4 of the kids together!!


We are now off to Kansas for a 2nd round of Christmas and some more family fun!!




No comments: